Olympic and Championship Events
- All conditions stated in this section have priority to any other rule or condition.
- All bets are valid provided that the event is held and decided during the championship and the year it refers to, regardless of any venue changes.
- This clause is applicable to offers which reasonably fulfil any of the following criteria:
- the bet refers to events scheduled for the final phase of events forming part of Olympic, World and Continental competitions;
- the final phase of the event is time restricted.
- Markets for this sport may not currently be offered in all jurisdictions.