- Unless otherwise stated, bets on Baseball are determined on the basis of the result after any eventual extra innings, and regardless of the number of innings played, as declared by the organizing association.
- A bet is declared void on a cancelled or postponed game which has not started, or in the case of a result not having been issued within twelve hours of the scheduled start time.
- "Game" bets will be declared void in case of a draw after the eventual extra innings. All other offers which could reasonably be settled (e.g. "Over/Under", "Run Line" and "Odd/Even") will be settled according to the result after the extra innings.
- "Run Line", "Over/Under" and "Odd/Even" bets require all scheduled innings to be completed, or at least 8.5 innings to be completed if the home team is in advantage, for bets to stand. This applies to all offers except those the outcome of which has been decided prior to the abandonment and could not possibly be changed regardless of future events. These will be settled according to the decided outcome.
- The name of the so-called starting pitcher has no relevance on how offers are settled.
- For settlement purposes "First Half" bets are deemed to be referring to the outcomes deriving from the first 5 innings. All 5 innings must be completed for bets to stand except for those offers the outcome of which has been decided prior to the abandonment and could not possibly be changed regardless of future events, which will be settled according to the decided outcome.
- "Head to Head" and “Over/Under” bets involving one or more players’ performance in the game/series/event/tournament are considered valid given that all listed players take part in the match/event/tournament at some stage for bets to stand.
- All bets referring to aggregated Tournament, League or Playoff Totals (such as Runs, etc.) will be settled based on official statistics by the governing association. Unless otherwise stated, cumulative amounts of such bets will include eventual prolongations (e.g. Extra Innings).
- For Money Line bets to stand, a minimum of at least 5 full innings must be played, unless the team batting second is leading after 4 ½ innings for bets to stand. If the game is called after this point is reached, then the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning, or at the time the game is called. Run Line and Totals bets will be void should a game be called prior to the conclusion of the 9th inning.
- Bets placed on Most Hits, Home Runs, Total Hits, etc., are subject to being void should 8 ½ innings not be played in a game, except where the total has already gone over the listed value which will result in bets on the over being settled as winners and bets on the under being settled as losers.
- All other pre-game prop bets are subject to the 8 ½ inning rule, from which a minimum of 8 ½ innings must be played for bets to see action. Where the result of the prop is already determined prior to 8 ½ innings (ie Race to X runs), bets will be settled based on results seen.
- Live bets placed on current or next inning result or props must see all specified innings completed for bets to have action.
- Futures/Season Bets – Regular Season wins/specials refer to season statistics accrued in MLB across both the National and American League. Official MLB statistics are used for settlement purposes.
To Win Pennant refers to the teams that progress to the World Series from their respective leagues.
All bets stand on Futures/Outrights, Pennant and Divisional Betting regardless of player movement, team movement or name change, season length or playoff format changes.
- For World Baseball Classic bets, in the event of any game seeing the mercy rule applied, all bets on the event (including live bets), will stand regardless of 8 ½ Innings Rule or 4 ½ Innings Rule as may be otherwise applicable. For the purposes of pool betting, in the event of a tie, the team considered the higher seed in the next round (as detailed by the World Baseball Classic), will be considered the winner for the bet in question.
- Odds referencing individual player or team total Fantasy Points will use DraftKings Classic scoring system unless otherwise stated.